Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mommy!

This is my Mom........

She's always been pretty awesome. This is her engagement photo. Not only is she gorgeous... who else has an engagement photo of their Mom drawing old timey pistols on the camera? Pretty awesome!


This is how Mom had us spend our summers. Pretty much every summer was spent at Grandma and Grandpa's cottage. The best place in the whole world. When I was giving birth and they asked me to go to my happy place, this was it! Mom made sure we got there every year. Here you can see my Bro and I getting a severe case of waffle butt while Mom watches us. There are various Uncles and cousins in the water and on the pontoon in the background.


Here is my Mom's passport photo. Pretty cool!


This is how my Mom looks every day!
I love you Mommy!

:D

No comments: