We're still working away on our little corner of paradise.
Trying to make things comfy and homey for ourselves.
This weekend it was dry-walling in the living room and finishing up the chairs in the dining room.
Here's the result of the hard work so far.
I covered some rope with turquoise cotton......
Sewed it to the edge of the seat covers.....
Made sure they fit by slipping them on over the old cover.
Here they are all done.
James an I removed hundreds of staples and teeny tacks to get the old covers off. Once the new covers were on I decided I liked the look of the covered cord along the bottom edge of the cushion too. I'm pretty happy with these.
Now..... on to more dry wall repairs and painting.
Hope you all had a productive and relaxing weekend too.