Monday, April 4, 2011

Early Morning Thrifting

Mom and I both went thrifting this morning. We both brought back some treasures.


Mom found this pretty sheet in London at the big thrift shop (it may be turned into a house dress) and she found this little purple summer dress at the local shop here in town. I grabbed the apron at the local shop as well as this super cool hair dryer! I hope it will work with pin curls and pillow curlers. We'll see how practical a purchase it was later tonight. It was $4.99 and is clearly marked WORKS!


I also scored some pretty awesome patterns! I am excited to unfold them and see how complete they are. Our Salvation Army shop (aka Sally Anne) only charges the original price on the pattern, but you are taking a risk by not knowing if the whole pattern is there.
So far...... it's been a pretty good day!

No comments: