Friday, October 13, 2017

Some Seasonal Beastie Sewing

I've been a bit absent from the blog but it's all for good reasons. I've been studying and making my heart out. Making progress on my nail courses and making loads of pretties for the salon.
We've just celebrated Beastie's birthday and she sure is growing like a weed!
Here are some of her Birthday surprises. 

This is from an old pattern I think from the 60's. It's been drastically altered. I even added side seam pockets to the wee trousers!


I needed to use the tiny scraps that were left to make a headband to match.


I used an old wool blanket that was damaged to give the hat some body. It should keep Beastie nice and warm on her walks in the woods this autumn.


I'm pretty sure this was her favorite gift. The softest, coziest little kitten sweater from Auntie J and Uncle A man. Sooooooooo Soft!!!


Nammy was here to help her blow out her candles.


Mamma Beast made the most derpy cake I've ever seen. It was HUGE!!!!
And a fabulous day all around for a very loved little Beastie.


No comments: